Trinidad & Tobago Govt sold CL Financial assets to friends at deep discounts say Duprey supporters
Thursday, July 20 2017 @ 05:40 PM AST
Contributed by: michaelariston
* There have been multiple sales of assets of CL Financial at 'deep discounts' authorized by the government and/or on the dollar. These properties or companies sold include (some by the) Central Bank of Trinidad & Tobago.
* Ft. Lauderdale-based party insiders, and Methanol Holdings (MHTL) 'inner circle' board appointees of the government (MHTL) and/or (the) Central Bank appointees allegedly were sold Florida property belonging to CL Financial at deep discounts'
* The sale of Methanol Holdings (MHTL) for $1.75 billion, was also said to be approximately 50% of its value, and was sold "to a board member of CL Financial while the policyholders, once again are the losers."
* "There have been several deeply discounted sales of properties Lauderdale Hotel & Residences in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, and companies owned by CL Financial, for literally pennies"
* * the discounts were said to be as deep as US$200 million
* the e-mail also cited a law suit filed in Miami but did not offer the case file number