follow us @wwwnewscottTweet this
Who's OnlineGuest Users: 991
Become a registered userBefore it's here available free to the public, our registered users get it in their inboxes along with the option to buy the publication rights for it
Text 'REG USER' to 1-868-291-5781 to buy a corporate account
Welcome to Breaking News Trinidad and Tobago
Searched for the phrase ''. Showing 451 - 480 of 482 results (0.0145 seconds). Refine search
451. Former EFCL Corporate Secretary not the only one ...
Annesa Rahim, former corporate secretary, now senior legal officer of the Education Facilities Company Ltd, is not the only one unavailable to respond.
454. Trinidad oil & gas company apologises for physical ...
No assurances of non-violence during the tour given, however. The following is the verbatim statement from the company.
455. Free business idea: Have an event on St. ...
BUSINESS IDEAS FOR THE CARIBBEAN
457. Caribbean neighbours now leading Trinidad & Tobago by ...
If at all, this is what a Government should be borrowing for... to boost businesses. #Jamaica shows 'em
458. Trinidad & Tobago Prime Minister drops Marlene McDonald ...
While no reason has yet been given for her firing, the Prime Minister's Office issued today the following release:
459. What was the racist comment that prompted the ...
What was the racist comment that prompted a walkout by Trinidad and Tobago Opposition Members of Parliament last night in Port of Spain?
460. Expect fewer jobs from Trinidad & Tobago's oil ...
Expect fewer jobs in Trinidad and Tobago's oil and gas sector. The newest Juniper platform is unmanned and future platforms are likely to also be unmanned, as they are automated and consistent with the findings of the IDB study Robotlution (Aug. 2017) as can be seen in the graphic below.
461. UK updates travel advisory to warn about Caribbean ...
"You should monitor the alert level of the underwater volcano ‘Kick’em Jenny’, located 5 miles off the coast of Grenada, which showed an increased level of activity in April 2017."
462. Easy money raising idea for Trinidad & Tobago
Sell coins to the diaspora of Trinidad and Tobago nationals in the USA, Canada and the UK.
463. Moody's praises Jamaica's 'active debt management policy'
Can't say the same for Trinidad and Tobago, which it downgraded on April 25, and further knocked on June 30 for its weak management of the economy.
465. Where to spend a Caribbean vacation now
For persons who had been planning a vacation in the Caribbean long before Hurricane Irma 2017, options remain available. The affected islands will begin to recover as fast as tourists return. However, in the short term, here is a list of where you can still go now
466. 106 CEPEP contractors don't pay NIS or health ...
CEPEP told the Public Accounts Enterprises Committee (PAEC) of Parliament that 106 of its contractors are not compliant with their statutory payments comprising of National Insurance of $14,541,519.70 and Health Surcharge of $2,154,957.19 giving an aggregate figure of $16,696,477.00, according to the PAEC report out yesterday.
467. Trinidad & Tobago to let US dollar price ...
FROM TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO FINANCE MINISTER COLM IMBERT READS THE NATIONAL BUDGET FOR FISCAL 2017/2018 IN PARLIAMENT IN PORT OF SPAIN TODAY: * Trinidad & Tobago government to sell CL Financial debt: "Total expended by govts to CL Financial - $23.1 billion. Debt recovery to be divested on stock exchange ...
468. Dominican refugees not flocking here
LIFE AFTER HURRICANE MARIA 2017, HURRICANE IRMA 2017
469. Barbados to revoke 4 international business companies' licences
Minister of Industry and International Business, Donville Inniss has revealed that his ministry is in the process of revoking the international business licences of four international business companies, as he urged regulators who have concerns with any of their clients to have those concerns clarified quickly or “dump them”. In ...
470. MP births Divali eve baby
Couva North Member of Parliament Ramona Ramdial gave birth to a baby girl, her second child, on the eve of Divali yesterday. She is depicted below with her newborn and her doctor Sherene Kalloo.
471. Atlantic LNG wins court case against Spanish customer
A Spanish customer that hauled Point Fortin-based Atlantic, the world's 7th largest liquified natural gas (LNG) producer, before an international tribunal lost its case and now has to pay Atlantic US$3.5 million to cover its arbitration costs.
472. Shamfa's phone bill would have never happened in ...
Where there are preset limits on government mobile phones and plans:
473. Group says 'Krysis' arrested after calling police 'macomere ...
'Macomere man' is slang in Trinidad and Tobago for homosexual man. Avinash Seepersad's alias in Enterprise, Chaguanas is 'Krysis'
474. Trinidad & Tobago to send helicopter to help ...
Govt cites difficult economic circumstances in T&T
CHAPTER: ? - Get on board - Sign deal - Announce signing of deal that would benefit people in xyz way so that people would focus on their xyz and no one would ask how the deal came about
476. Guardian Holdings Ltd profit climbs a cool $40 ...
And the acting chairman Peter Ganteaume says so.
477. Petrotrin fixes 'deferred tax asset' item but keeps ...
A scandal on which Finance Minister Colm Imbert blew the whistle, that Petrotrin was hiding worse-than-reported losses as
479. Hurricane Irma down as one of the strongest ...
The most powerful Atlantic Ocean #hurricane in recorded history #Irma pic.twitter.com/yNPAacglJk — mumthazadam (@mumthazhmt) September 7, 2017
480. Trinidad and Tobago's credit rating history
Trinidad and Tobago's credit rating history
Copyright © 2017 Breaking News Trinidad and Tobago
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners.
Powered by Geeklog
Created this page in 0.12 seconds