follow us @wwwnewscottTweet this
Who's OnlineGuest Users: 990
Become a registered userBefore it's here available free to the public, our registered users get it in their inboxes along with the option to buy the publication rights for it
Text 'REG USER' to 1-868-291-5781 to buy a corporate account
Welcome to Breaking News Trinidad and Tobago
Searched for the phrase ''. Showing 61 - 90 of 482 results (0.0130 seconds). Refine search
61. Economic activity expands at modest pace in Eastern ...
Preliminary data suggest that economic activity at the Eastern Caribbean Currency Union (ECCU) level expanded at a modest pace during the period January to June 2013, the Eastern Caribbean Central Bank said in its H1 2013 Economic and Financial Review released October 29.
62. VAT to help bring down The Bahamas deficit ...
Analyst: Vangie Bhagoo-Ramrattan, First Citizens Research & Analytics, January 30, 2015 ECONOMIC OUTLOOK There are positive signs that the Bahamian economy performed commendably during the third quarter of 2014, supported by an improvement in the stopover segment of the tourism sector as well as on-going foreign investment-related activity. The tourism ...
65. New chairmen named at Trinidad & Tobago's top ...
Trinidad and Tobago's week-old government has named new chairmen at three state-owned companies, two of which are the country's top revenue and foreign exchange earners.
66. Caribbean's best sustainable climate/energy innovations on show in ...
Photo by Cariri
67. IMF: Jamaica economic program starting to yield tangible ...
There is significant improvement in business and consumer confidence, which reached a two-year peak in September-December 2014, the IMF said in a release this evening.
68. St Lucia to host entrepreneurship education workshop for ...
Instructors and senior officials of the National Council of and for Persons with Disabilities, and Technical and Vocational Training Institutions in Saint Lucia will attend a five-day Training Workshop on Entrepreneurship, Education and Curriculum Implementation, a release from the International Labour Organisation (ILO) Port of Spain office said yesterday (September ...
69. Bahamas GDP per capita high says Moody's
Photo by Bryce Edwards, Flickr Government bonds rated same as Trinidad & Tobago: Baa1
70. Barbados Oil and Gas company awarded contract in ...
In Nigerian National Petroleum Company (NNPC) photo above is NNPC Managing Director Andrew Yakubu at left.
71. S&P lifts outlook on Jamaica to "positive"
S&P Revises Outlook On Jamaica To Pos; Affirms 'B-/B' Rtgs
72. BG raises US$352 million from sale of stake ...
BG Group today announced it had completed the previously announced transaction to sell a second and final 20% equity interest in the Quintero LNG regasification terminal in Chile to Terminal de Valparaiso, a company majority owned by Enagás S.A. of Spain, for $176 million. An agreement to sell BG Group's ...
73. Pre-salt Brazil: Development progressing according to plan
By Morgan Stanley Research (Europe)
74. Bahamas to pare $66 million off budget deficit
Bahamian Government Minister Bradley Roberts, chairman of the ruling Progressive Liberal Party, said in a statement issued late Friday night: "For the record, the Central Bank of The Bahamas reported that the government narrowed the national debt by $66 million during the first quarter of the current fiscal year. The ...
76. Dominican economy remains flat in H1 2013
Preliminary estimates suggest that overall economic activity in Dominica remained relatively flat in the first six months of 2013.
78. Two new mutual funds listed in the Bahamas
Photo by NASA's Marshall Space Flight Center, Flickr
79. Europe accounts for most Fitch-rated IPFs
Tenuous Eurozone Recovery: Europe accounts for the vast majority of Fitch-rated international public finance (IPF) entities. The region’s slow exodus from recession continued to exert pressure on sovereign and IPF credit quality in 2013. Local and regional governments (LRGs) remained challenged by expanding deficits and contracting revenues. Sovereign Impact: Downgrades ...
82. IDB: Bahamas, Barbados still struggling with fiscal deficit
Photo by A Duarte, Flickr
83. Eastern Caribbean Automated Clearing House to be launched ...
by David Pedler, Flickr
85. New wells being drilled in Africa
By Morgan Stanley Research (Europe) We recently attended the Africa Oil field trip to Kenya, where we 1) received a comprehensive presentation (technical, financial and CSR); 2) visited the Bahasi exploration well site, which is shortly to begin drilling; and 3) flew over the South Lokichar basin exploration well discoveries ...
87. Barbados economy to grow 1.8% in 2016, 2% ...
Barbados's economy is projected to grow 1.8% in 2016, 2% in 2017, the Central Bank of Barbados (CBB) said in a release last Tuesday.
88. Alvin Hilaire appointed new Trinidad & Tobago Central ...
Verbatim release from the Central Bank.
Copyright © 2017 Breaking News Trinidad and Tobago
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners.
Powered by Geeklog
Created this page in 0.12 seconds