follow us @wwwnewscottTweet this
Who's OnlineGuest Users: 989
Become a registered userBefore it's here available free to the public, our registered users get it in their inboxes along with the option to buy the publication rights for it
Text 'REG USER' to 1-868-291-5781 to buy a corporate account
Welcome to Breaking News Trinidad and Tobago
Searched for the phrase ''. Showing 211 - 240 of 482 results (0.0134 seconds). Refine search
211. St Kitts & Nevis: IMF praised citizenship-by-investment improvements
"The International Monetary Fund (IMF), a world renowned multilateral agency, has commended the Government of National Unity for its broad reforms and competent management of the St. Kitts and Nevis Citizenship-by-Investment (CBI) Programme," the St Kitts and Nevis government said in a statement yesterday.
212. New Four Seasons hotel planned for Bahamas in ...
213. Tourism arrivals continue to set records in the ...
214. Crime concerns threaten Bahamas tourism: EIU
A record murder rate in 2015 and the sexual assault of a US tourist during the New Year weekend have heightened concerns that violent crime will have a negative impact on tourism, the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) said in analysis released January 11.
215. Grenada to crackdown on sexually explicit videos featuring ...
Grenada's Committee of Social Partners (CSP), at its 33rd meeting, which was the final meeting for 2016, before the end of the Home Grown Structural Adjustment Programme, "raised grave concern and called for an intervention to address the influx of sexually explicit videos, which in most instances have featured teenagers ...
216. Barbados AG says crime in Barbados has not ...
Attorney General, Adriel Brathwaite, has once again made it clear that crime in Barbados has not “really” risen, but has been steady compared with previous figures over recent years, the Barbados Government Information Service (BGIS) said Friday.
217. IMF: St Kitts & Nevis economic growth to ...
IMF ISSUES STATEMENT ST KITTS COMPLETED IMF PROGRAM 7 MTHS AHEAD OF SCHEDULE ST KITTS ECONOMY GREW 5% IN 2015, 6% IN 2014, 2013 ST KITTS DEBT-TO-GDP RATIO CONTINUES IMPRESSIVE DECLINE ST KITTS EXPECTED TO REACH DEBT-TO-GDP TARGET 13 YEARS EARLY ST KITTS ECONOMY TO GROW 3.5% IN 2016, 3% ...
218. Bahamas bank head called to resign as lawmaker
219. Jamaica says tourist arrivals rose 6.7% "up to ...
It didn't say from when "up to May" but Jamaica said its tourist arrivals grew 6.7% and visitors are spending more money in the Jamaican economy too.
220. IMF expert dies while on assignment in Jamaica
Sad News! Matthew Smith
221. The Bahamas' US$3.5 billion resort now said to ...
222. Eastern Caribbean governments borrowing more from regional market
The Eastern Caribbean Central Bank (ECCB), as fiscal agent to member governments, continued to support the operations and development of the Regional Government Securities Market (RGSM) as a major source of financing for member governments, the ECCB said in its annual report for the financial year ended March 31, 2015.
223. 25% of the Bahamas government revenue comes from ...
According to a statement by Prime Minister Perry Christie.
225. Hurricane damage strains The Bahamas' fiscal balance, EIU ...
On November 17 the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB) announced US$200,000 in technical assistance for humanitarian support to islands that suffered serious damage from Hurricane Joaquin at the start of October, the Economist Intelligence Unit said in analysis released November 23.
226. Barbados should not suffer from Brexit
by Theresa Blackman
227. Grenada invites bondholders to exchange old bonds for ...
The following is the full statement from Grenada this morning:
228. Bahamas CLICO policyholders protest outside Parliament
Still in the wake of Lawrence Duprey's failed CLICO and CL Financial, Bahamas CLICO policyholders protested outside that Caribbean nation's Parliament yesterday, the Nassau Guardian reported.
229. Barbados Health Ministry does not support 'fat tax'
Barbados Ministry of Health has made it clear that it does not support the 'fat tax' which was proposed by a member of the public at the second town hall meeting on healthcare financing on February 9, the Barbados Government Information Service said yesterday.
230. Netherlands willing to help Barbados with green house ...
by Kim Ramsay-Moore, BGIS
231. Jamaica's Holness promises to be an "activist Prime ...
Jamaica's new prime minister Andrew Holness offered a very broad policy speech yesterday at on the Opening of the New Session of that country's Parliament in Kingston yesterday. He also said: "I pledge to be an activist Prime Minister."
232. St Lucia tourism, construction to drive economic growth ...
He did not put a number on it and therefore gave no firm forecast, but St Lucia Prime Minister Kenny Anthony said he expects the island's economy to grow in 2016.
233. Barbados consumers resume spending: Nation
It's not just a Christmas thing, the Barbados Nation reports.
234. China to lend Jamaica US$326 million for new ...
From Beijing, China, Jamaica's Ministry of Finance and Public Services issued the following statement dated February 16, 2017:
235. Tourists to The Bahamas drop 7% in first ...
The Central Bank of The Bahamas said in its Monthly Economic newsletter:
236. Grenada sends help to Dominica
Dominica, where the death toll from Tropical Storm Erika turned out to be higher than 4 and estimated at 20, will soon be receiving help from a small Caribbean neighbour - Grenada.
237. Hurricane heading for The Bahamas
Hurricane Joaquin is heading for The Bahamas, the U.S. National Hurricane Center said in an 8 am bulletin today.
238. Jamaica economy now on better path than Trinidad ...
Based on the Bank of Jamaica Balance of Payments report released last night.
239. The Bahamas economic growth estimated at 1% in ...
The Bahamas economy is estimated to grow 1% this year, and 1.5% in 2016, the International Monetary Fund (IMF) said today in a statement.
240. Jamaica to securitize PetroCaribe debt very soon: Gleaner
Citing unnamed sources, Jamaica's Gleaner says a deal between the Caribbean country and Venezuela to securitize PetroCaribe debt could be announced within days.
Copyright © 2017 Breaking News Trinidad and Tobago
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners.
Powered by Geeklog
Created this page in 0.11 seconds