follow us @wwwnewscottTweet this
Who's OnlineGuest Users: 815
Become a registered userBefore it's here available free to the public, our registered users get it in their inboxes along with the option to buy the publication rights for it
Text 'REG USER' to 1-868-291-5781 to buy a corporate account
Welcome to Breaking News Trinidad and Tobago
Searched for the phrase ''. Showing 61 - 90 of 208 results (0.0096 seconds). Refine search
62. Dominican Republic exports US$600 million in tobacco in ...
Government officials of the Cuban neighbour met, in the cigar-producing city of Santiago de los Caballeros, with major tobacco producers "to identify measures that strengthen the competitiveness of the country in international markets."
63. Honduras economy seen growing 3.5%, better than IMF ...
The Honduran economy is estimated to have grown 3.5% in 2015 and is forecast to grow another 3.5% in 2016, the International Monetary Fund (IMF) has said.
64. Home mortgages growing in Aruba
Housing mortgage lending by financial institutions in Aruba rose by Afl. 05.5 million to Afl. 5,660.6 million at the end of September 2015, compared to end-of-June 2015, the Central bank of Aruba said Friday in a release.
65. English-speaking Caribbean's fast-growing economy cracks down on illegals
ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS MUST REGULARIZE THEIR STATUS, SAYS PM HARRIS
66. Joint U.S.-Trinidad & Tobago military training to pick ...
Press release from the U.S. Embassy in Port of Spain:
67. Petrobras cash shortfall for 2015 estimated to be ...
Brazil's state-owned Petrobras' cash shortfall for 2015 is estimated to be about US$30 billion, Oppenheimer said in a research note last week. Below are excerpts from the note by Analyst Omar Zeolla. All figures are in US dollars.
68. Cuba exports 700 tons of pineapple to Europe
Cuba exported 700 tons of pineapple to Europe, Granma reported today.
69. Mexico to help Caribbean countries clone tropical plants ...
Mexico will help Caribbean countries clone tropical plants "in vitro," a Spanish news source said, citing Trinidad & Tobago's IICA office.
70. Dominican Republic accumulated US$3.4 billion in PetroCaribe debt
The Dominican Republic has accumulated US$3.4 billion in debt to Venezuela under PetroCaribe, the country's Trade Minister Jose del Castillo Savinon said on Dominican radio 106.5 FM yesterday.
71. Immediate benefit to Cuba from US ease will ...
From Moody's January 22, 2015, Cuba Credit Focus
72. Venezuela to accept more forms of payment for ...
Venezuela will today sign a new PetroCaribe agreement with some member countries broadening the scope of products and services with which they can repay.
73. Venezuela's Maduro meets Russia's Putin in Iran at ...
Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro met with Russian President Vladimir Putin in Iran today at the Gas Exporting Countries Forum (GECF).
74. Is he a Donald Trump of the Caribbean ...
He doesn't have the coin of a Donald Trump but this former energy minister wants to build a wall to keep out his country's poorer neighbor's immigrants too.
75. Park Hyatt opens in St Kitts in March ...
Under what was a "limited partnership structure" investors who spent US$430,000 or more in the venture could apply for citizenship of the Caribbean nation of St Kitts and Nevis.
76. Cuba tourism grew 17.4% in 2015
Visitors to Cuba entering officially (as opposed to unofficially - a real option offered by Cuban immigration officers on request) numbered 3,524,779 in 2015 versus 3,002,745, according to ONEI, the official statistics office.
77. Cuba reserves reach US$11.1 billion in 2014: EIU
Cuba's foreign reserves are a state secret but the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) in a note yesterday said it has calculated that the communist island nation has amassed US$11.1 billion or 9.5 months of import cover in international reserves.
78. Cuba's new ambassador to the United States of ...
Cuba's new ambassador to the United States of America named José Ramón Cabañas presented his credentials to U.S. President Barack Obama Thursday, Granma said.
79. New Dominican Republic energy minister says predecessor left ...
The newly formed Dominican Republic Energy Ministry already has a deficit of RD$200 million, Energy Minister Isa Conde has said.
80. Dominican Republic 6.5% Q1 growth is slowest since ...
The Dominican Republic kept up its growth rate as one of the highest in the Caribbean at 6.5% in Q1 2015, according to central bank data released today.
81. Venezuela acts on US$50 million purchases from Trinidad ...
Trade Ministry to host visiting Venezuelan Government Officials
82. Friends of Cuba remember Barbados martyrs in Venezuela
"Friends of Cuba" from all Cuban diplomatic missions in Venezuela remembered the "Barbados martyrs" during a brief ceremony today in Caracas (MAIQUETÍA, Vargas).
84. 1,886 Venezuelans voted in Trinidad & Tobago Sunday
7.5 million Venezuelans around the world took part in the poll.
86. Florida Senator Marco Rubio not invited to Cuba's ...
530 to Attend Cuba's Embassy Opening in Washington Monday
87. Political group starts petition to build wall between ...
Polo Soberano, a politically aligned group, is collecting signatures in support of the construction of a wall between the two countries that occupy the island of Hispaniola.
88. Venezuelan construction cos. seal US$3.5 million in deals ...
Venezuelan construction companies reported to state news agency AVN that they concretized US$3.5 million in work.
89. Dominican Republic to export sapodilla to USA
Later this month the first cargo of sapodilla from the Dominican Republic will be shipped to the US, Listin Diario reported today.
90. Trinidad & Tobago businesses visit Cuba
Officials from the Trinidad & Tobago Chamber of Industry and Commerce (TTCIC), the state, and representatives of 17 Trinidad & Tobago businesses visited Cuba this week.
Copyright © 2017 Breaking News Trinidad and Tobago
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners.
Powered by Geeklog
Created this page in 0.12 seconds