Welcome to Breaking News Trinidad and Tobago
Searched for the phrase ''. Showing 61 - 90 of 171 results (0.0082 seconds). Refine search
61. Honduras economy seen growing 3.5%, better than IMF ...
The Honduran economy is estimated to have grown 3.5% in 2015 and is forecast to grow another 3.5% in 2016, the International Monetary Fund (IMF) has said.
62. Immediate benefit to Cuba from US ease will ...
From Moody's January 22, 2015, Cuba Credit Focus
63. Is he a Donald Trump of the Caribbean ...
He doesn't have the coin of a Donald Trump but this former energy minister wants to build a wall to keep out his country's poorer neighbor's immigrants too.
64. English-speaking Caribbean's fast-growing economy cracks down on illegals
ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS MUST REGULARIZE THEIR STATUS, SAYS PM HARRIS
66. Venezuela to accept more forms of payment for ...
Venezuela will today sign a new PetroCaribe agreement with some member countries broadening the scope of products and services with which they can repay.
67. Cuba's new ambassador to the United States of ...
Cuba's new ambassador to the United States of America named José Ramón Cabañas presented his credentials to U.S. President Barack Obama Thursday, Granma said.
68. Dominican Republic accumulated US$3.4 billion in PetroCaribe debt
The Dominican Republic has accumulated US$3.4 billion in debt to Venezuela under PetroCaribe, the country's Trade Minister Jose del Castillo Savinon said on Dominican radio 106.5 FM yesterday.
69. Mexico to help Caribbean countries clone tropical plants ...
Mexico will help Caribbean countries clone tropical plants "in vitro," a Spanish news source said, citing Trinidad & Tobago's IICA office.
70. Venezuela's Maduro meets Russia's Putin in Iran at ...
Venezuelan President Nicolas Maduro met with Russian President Vladimir Putin in Iran today at the Gas Exporting Countries Forum (GECF).
71. New Dominican Republic energy minister says predecessor left ...
The newly formed Dominican Republic Energy Ministry already has a deficit of RD$200 million, Energy Minister Isa Conde has said.
72. Home mortgages growing in Aruba
Housing mortgage lending by financial institutions in Aruba rose by Afl. 05.5 million to Afl. 5,660.6 million at the end of September 2015, compared to end-of-June 2015, the Central bank of Aruba said Friday in a release.
73. Park Hyatt opens in St Kitts in March ...
Under what was a "limited partnership structure" investors who spent US$430,000 or more in the venture could apply for citizenship of the Caribbean nation of St Kitts and Nevis.
74. Dominican Republic 6.5% Q1 growth is slowest since ...
The Dominican Republic kept up its growth rate as one of the highest in the Caribbean at 6.5% in Q1 2015, according to central bank data released today.
75. Cuba reserves reach US$11.1 billion in 2014: EIU
Cuba's foreign reserves are a state secret but the Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) in a note yesterday said it has calculated that the communist island nation has amassed US$11.1 billion or 9.5 months of import cover in international reserves.
76. Florida Senator Marco Rubio not invited to Cuba's ...
530 to Attend Cuba's Embassy Opening in Washington Monday
77. Friends of Cuba remember Barbados martyrs in Venezuela
"Friends of Cuba" from all Cuban diplomatic missions in Venezuela remembered the "Barbados martyrs" during a brief ceremony today in Caracas (MAIQUETÍA, Vargas).
78. Venezuela acts on US$50 million purchases from Trinidad ...
Trade Ministry to host visiting Venezuelan Government Officials
80. Political group starts petition to build wall between ...
Polo Soberano, a politically aligned group, is collecting signatures in support of the construction of a wall between the two countries that occupy the island of Hispaniola.
81. Dominican Republic to export sapodilla to USA
Later this month the first cargo of sapodilla from the Dominican Republic will be shipped to the US, Listin Diario reported today.
82. Cuba tourism grew 17.4% in 2015
Visitors to Cuba entering officially (as opposed to unofficially - a real option offered by Cuban immigration officers on request) numbered 3,524,779 in 2015 versus 3,002,745, according to ONEI, the official statistics office.
83. Venezuelan construction cos. seal US$3.5 million in deals ...
Venezuelan construction companies reported to state news agency AVN that they concretized US$3.5 million in work.
85. The Bahamas hatches plan to cut electricity costs ...
The Bahamas’ National Energy Policy will also help to eventually convert the Bahamas Electricity Corporation's (BEC’s) US$20-35 million dollar annual losses into profits, a release from the Office of the Attorney General (AG) said. One Bahamian dollar is equal to US$1.
86. Dominican Republic Energy Minister resigns after a year
87. Trinidad & Tobago businesses visit Cuba
Officials from the Trinidad & Tobago Chamber of Industry and Commerce (TTCIC), the state, and representatives of 17 Trinidad & Tobago businesses visited Cuba this week.
88. Joint U.S.-Trinidad & Tobago military training to pick ...
Press release from the U.S. Embassy in Port of Spain:
89. Drop off in visitors from Venezuela drive Aruba ...
Inflation was stable at -1.1% year-on-year in July.
90. Trinidad & Tobago calls local government elections (mayors ...
Today at a post-Cabinet news conference, Trinidad and Tobago Prime Minister Dr Keith Rowley said he asked the President to proclaim local government elections to take place on November 28, 2016. On separate issues, he also said: TRINIDAD & TOBAGO READY FOR INDUSTRIAL ACTION AGAINST PETROTRIN, THE INTEGRATED OIL AND ...
Copyright © 2017 Breaking News Trinidad and Tobago
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners.
Powered by Geeklog
Created this page in 0.12 seconds