follow us @wwwnewscottTweet this
Who's OnlineGuest Users: 815
Become a registered userBefore it's here available free to the public, our registered users get it in their inboxes along with the option to buy the publication rights for it
Text 'REG USER' to 1-868-291-5781 to buy a corporate account
Welcome to Breaking News Trinidad and Tobago
Searched for the phrase ''. Showing 91 - 120 of 208 results (0.0097 seconds). Refine search
91. Drop off in visitors from Venezuela drive Aruba ...
Inflation was stable at -1.1% year-on-year in July.
92. Moody's lifts outlook on Dominican Republic to positive ...
Moody's Investors Service yesterday changed the outlook on the Dominican Republic's long term issuer and debt ratings to positive from stable. The ratings have been affirmed at B1.
93. Trinidad & Tobago calls local government elections (mayors ...
Today at a post-Cabinet news conference, Trinidad and Tobago Prime Minister Dr Keith Rowley said he asked the President to proclaim local government elections to take place on November 28, 2016. On separate issues, he also said: TRINIDAD & TOBAGO READY FOR INDUSTRIAL ACTION AGAINST PETROTRIN, THE INTEGRATED OIL AND ...
94. The Bahamas hatches plan to cut electricity costs ...
The Bahamasí National Energy Policy will also help to eventually convert the Bahamas Electricity Corporation's (BECís) US$20-35 million dollar annual losses into profits, a release from the Office of the Attorney General (AG) said. One Bahamian dollar is equal to US$1.
95. Uruguay oil company plans to explore for oil ...
Uruguay's Union Oil & Gas Group (UOGG) is planning to partner with ANCAP, Uruguay's state-owned refinery operator, to explore for oil and gas in the Caribbean starting with Jamaica.
96. Dominican Republic Energy Minister resigns after a year
97. Fitch affirms AA+ investment grade rating on Turks ...
Fitch Ratings has affirmed the UK Government Guaranteed Turks and Caicos Islands' USD170m 3.20% notes due 2016 at 'AA+', Fitch said in a statement yesterday.
98. Mexico's Cemex acquires Trinidad Cement Ltd (TCL) in ...
So what happens now?
99. Climate change forum planned for Chile
While seaweed continues to rise on some Caribbean beaches, multilaterals are planning another climate change talk shop in Chile.
101. Russian cos. interested in joint ventures with Cubans
Russia's deputy foreign minister Serguei Riabkov and Cuban Ambassador to Moscow Emilio Lozada met to discuss economic and trade relations between the two former communist allies, a release in Cuban state-owned Prensa Latina said today.
102. Dominican Republic grew 7% in 2015, est. to ...
The Dominican Republic economy grew 7% in 2015, and is estimated to grow over 5% in 2016, Central Bank President Hector Valdez Albizu said today at a press conference.
103. Guyana's PetroCaribe Fund is Empty: CBC
For the full story visit:
104. AERDOS 3Q15: Stable quarter, S&P outlook revision
From Oppenheimer research of December 7, 2015. All dollar amounts in US$.
105. Fitch affirms Panama at investment grade but only ...
Assuming the new Panama Canal will be completed this year, Fitch Ratings today affirmed the Central American nation's investment grade status but only two notches above junk, at 'BBB' with a stable outlook.
106. Two Trinidad and Tobago nationals arrested in Venezuela ...
Two Trinidad and Tobago nationals were arrested last week (July 21) in Venezuela for allegedly catching 14,000 crabs in the Delta Amacuro area, Tucupita, off the southern peninsula of Trinidad, Venezuelan media reported.
107. Dominican Republic economic growth estimated to surpass the ...
Dominican Republic economy was today forecast to grow above the rate for the first 9 months of the year, 6.7%.
108. Dominican Republic tourism industry will remain strong with ...
Dominican Republic's tourism will be unaffected by Cuba opening to more US travelers, S&P said:
109. 2015 was a good year for Cuba thanks ...
110. The Bahamas apprehends 8 Cuban migrants to deport ...
Eight Cuban migrants have been turned over to Immigration officials after they were apprehended in Bahamian waters by members of the Royal Bahamas Defence Force Thursday night, the Government said in a statement.
111. What embargo? U.S. citizens can now travel to ...
The U.S. Treasury Department this morning dealt the trade embargo another severe blow.
112. St Lucia Govt grants concessions on remittances in ...
From the Office of the Prime Minister, November 22, 2016:
113. Cuba awards 12 St Lucians scholarships
by Fernelle Neptune, Ministry of Education
114. Consumer confidence strengthens in Aruba
Consumer confidence improved somewhat in the fourth quarter of 2015, compared to the previous period, the Central Bank of Aruba said today.
115. We can stop crying for Argentina
Remember the old saying 'rich like an Argentine'?
116. IMF: Dominican Republic economic growth to "slow" to ...
Gross domestic product (GDP) growth averaged 7% during 2014-2015 fueled mainly by domestic demand, the International Monetary Fund (IMF) said.
119. Venezuela will take a proposal to OPEC to ...
Venezuela will take a proposal to OPEC to spur the oil price to climb to US$70 per barrel, Venezuelan state media said today citing President Nicolas Maduro.
120. Oil prices falling every day for the past ...
Copyright © 2017 Breaking News Trinidad and Tobago
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners.
Powered by Geeklog
Created this page in 0.11 seconds