follow us @wwwnewscottTweet this
Who's OnlineGuest Users: 818
Become a registered userBefore it's here available free to the public, our registered users get it in their inboxes along with the option to buy the publication rights for it
Text 'REG USER' to 1-868-291-5781 to buy a corporate account
Welcome to Breaking News Trinidad and Tobago
Searched for the phrase ''. Showing 151 - 180 of 208 results (0.0102 seconds). Refine search
151. Buy a luxury studio apartment or suite in ...
The Grenada Government did not say how much will be the foreign direct investment (FDI) by the hotel developer but posted the following yesterday.
152. Scotiabank expects Panama economy to grow 5% in ...
The Canal is working. Excerpts from a Scotiabank note on Panama last week:
153. US$125 million in cocaine seized, 4 Guyanese to ...
A release from the Trinidad and Tobago Coast Guard (TTCG) said it was the result of a joint operation with the U.S. Coast Guard in international waters off the coast of Suriname
154. Curacao & Sint Maarten cancels bond issue
A bond issue that was planned on Wednesday, October 12, 2016, regarding a NAf 26 million (about US$14.53 million) with a 0.60% coupon with duration of 25 years has been cancelled, the Central Bank of Curacao and Sint Maarten said today.
155. Obama to visit Cuba next month
More Americans are traveling to Cuba than at any time in last 50 years, U.S. President Barack Obama said today on Twitter. "14 months ago, I announced that we would begin normalizing relations with Cuba - and we've already made significant progress," Obama said.
156. Dominican Republic economy grew between 6% and 6.5%, ...
Dominican Republic Central Bank Governor Hector Valdez Albizu estimated the Dominican Republic economy grew between 6% and 6.5% in 2016 after a meeting with an association of free zone area merchants (Adozona), media in the Caribbean's largest free market economy reported today.
157. IMF: Panama Papers proves 'lack of transparency' is ...
The "Panama Papaers" scandal proves that the lack of transparency or opaqueness is not a problem of the developing world alone, International Monetary Fund Director of the Fiscal Affairs Vitor Gaspar said yesterday at a press conference in Washington. The following is an excerpt from the transcript.
158. IMF projects Nicaragua economy will continue to grow ...
The IMF said in a statement today:
159. Tropical Storm Bret soaks Trinidad & Tobago
Trinidad and Tobago suffered mostly boat- landslide- and flood-related damages from Tropical Storm Bret which made its presence most felt from about 1:10 am today and counting.
160. A map your Government will likely hate
162. St Lucia medical scholarship recipients in Venezuela return ...
Saint Lucian students awarded medical scholarships had to be brought home because of existing conditions in Venezuela.
163. Three charged in St Lucia with money laundering
A Venezuelan and a Saint Lucian were arrested and charged with money laundering by Police, St Lucia's Financial Intelligence Authority (FIA) said in a statement today.
164. Dominican Republic starts IDB program to boost female ...
The Dominican Republic's Ministry of the Woman, the Inter-American Development Bank (IDB) and the INCAE Business School yesterday launched a pilot program to train "Women Leaders Emerging in the Public Sector."
165. Curacao & Sint Maarten Central Bank warns about ...
The Curacao & Sint Maarten Central Bank warned last week that counterfeit 5 guilder coins are in circulation and urged anyone finding one to contact the Police.
169. Informal economy larger than formal in some Latin ...
The former Andean Development Corporation, best known by its Spanish-language acronym, CAF, is now called the Latin American Development Bank.
170. Chinese embassy worker kidnapped, rescued in Trinidad & ...
The following is the media release from the Trinidad and Tobago Police Service minutes ago.
171. Fitch affirms PDVSA's junk rating as company continues ...
Fitch Ratings has affirmed Petroleos de Venezuela S.A.'s (PDVSA) Long-Term Foreign and Local Currency Issuer Default Ratings (IDRs) at 'CC' and the company's National Scale long-term rating at 'CCC(ven)'. Fitch has also affirmed the approximately USD30 billion of senior unsecured debt outstanding at 'CC/RR4' and the company's recent senior secured ...
172. Aruba international reserves up 20.6%
Highlights from the Aruba Central Bank press release today:
173. Trinidad and Tobago fuel subsidy - why so ...
Because those who have become so attached thereto can hardly be detached therefrom.
174. Fitch sees oil price flatlining under Trump
In its first forecast since Donald Trump was elected president, Fitch Ratings announced today that it sees the price of oil flatlining in 2017.
176. Stifel: Crude oil prices to slide
By Lindsey M. Piegza, Chief Economist, Stifel Black Friday Sales Modest, Italian Political Risk, Crude Prices to Soften
177. UN: Caribbean Sea is the 2nd most contaminated ...
The volume of plastic garbage in the Caribbean Sea oscillates between 600 and 1,400 items per square meter, the United Nations (UN) says in the graphic below released today on the occasion of World Oceans Day. The Caribbean is second only to the Mediterranean Sea.
178. Former envoy to Port of Spain now Venezuela's ...
What a springboard!
179. Not true that the Government is not changing ...
http://www.ttparliament.org/legislati...016s02.pdf So what's that?
180. Sometimes you die before you get your Govt ...
* GOVT'S LEGISLATIVE AGENDA NEVER SEEMS TO ADDRESS WHAT PUBLIC SERVANTS REPEATEDLY SAY AT THESE COMMITTEES THEY NEED TO DO THEIR JOBS BETTER
Copyright © 2017 Breaking News Trinidad and Tobago
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective owners.
Powered by Geeklog
Created this page in 0.12 seconds